Tuesday, August 17, 2010
6:45 PM
I feel so miserable today. I've been reading the whole day, but not much. I'm only up until the 102nd page. Seems like there's a problem with my eyes - my right eye, actually. It's happened a lot of times and for a few months now, especially when I read and take pictures. Here's what's happening. After I read for about 15 minutes, my vision starts to get blurry. When I squint and look into the viewfinder of my camera and then open my right eye back, my vision becomes blurry too. It takes some time to adjust, but it always gets back to normal.
I did some Google-ing and people are saying that it's due to the ciliary muscles taking longer than normal to readjust. I know it's a problem with my right eye because my vision is blurry when my left eye is closed. I spent too much time reading today. Now things still appear blurred (yes, even the computer screen). I hope it's just my right eye having an increased degree of short sightedness and not some other defect. The last thing I want is medication... or laser eye treatment... or surgery... Will have to visit the doctor soon.
Mum has claimed ownership of the treadmill today so I'll have to find something else to do. I'm thinking Wii boxing. Yeah, gotta tone up the arms a little bit! Off I go to build today's playlist...
