<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, August 16, 2010
9:46 PM

I've been enjoying my days off. I finally can go to bed without an alarm clock, without worrying the consequences of oversleeping, without worrying what tomorrow would bring. Yesterday I went out with my family after being a "caveman" for months. We went to Kaizen for lunch, Helen's saloon for our haircuts and Supa Save for grocery shopping. At home I jogged 3 km and started reading "The Host".

Today's been a productive day too. I did post-exam cleaning - you know, all the notes and books that are all over the place after the exams. Then I watched "Kick-Ass" and jogged another 3 km again. "Kick-Ass" is brilliant! It's an action/adventure movie - not really my type - but I read the plot and it sounds funny and interesting, so I gave it a shot. I really enjoyed it. It's super cool. There are horrible parts though, really really bloody, gory and disturbing parts. But! I recommend it to everybody! Especially those who love action movies and superheroes. Go watch!