<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, August 12, 2010
5:15 PM

What I love about my parents going out of the country are the gifts they always come home with. But what I hate is the fact that I have to share a bed with my sister while they're gone.

I don't know how or why she does it, but I always wake up in the morning to find that she's taken up three quarters of the bed and I'm about to roll onto the floor. One time I was so close to falling off the bed in the middle of the night that I had to push her away. It's either the invasion of "territory" or her doing gymnastics in her sleep. I guess sometimes she's taken up so much space that she could sleep DIAGONALLY. So I wake up in the middle of the night to find her feet in the place where my feet should be, while my legs dangle over the edge of the bed. Sometimes I wake up because her hand slapped my face. Sometimes I wake up to find my blanket missing.

Because of her I didn't sleep well last night and now I'm super sleepy. I woke up countless times to kick her legs away.

I can't wait for Saturday. I'll finish my exams and mum and dad will be home from KL! Thank God!