Saturday, July 31, 2010
2:43 PM
I'm doing another separate post about some movies. (I'm over my practical paper. I guess I have to work harder for the four remaining papers.)
1. Charlie St. Cloud
Zac Efron is in it so that pretty much sums up why I wanna watch it! It looks like an emotionally-charged movie, so I'm interested to see how much Zac Efron has grown up as an actor.
2. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Another interesting movie from the adorable and dorky Michael Cera.
3. Ramona and Beezus
This looks like a really heartwarming and cute movie. Apart from that I'm interested to hear the film score by Mark Mothersbaugh. He worked on the music for the film "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist", whose soundtrack is one of my all time favourites, so it should be good.
4. Sucker Punch
This looks like an epic movie! Definitely for the guys, what with all the fighting, dragons and chicks. Ha!
