Saturday, July 31, 2010
2:23 PM
Well Chemistry practical was terrible today. Worst practical I've done. Like always, time management was a huge problem. Question 1 was very different from what we usually do. It has something to do with making crystals. I overheated my boiling tube and it broke. The solution splattered onto the bench, so my paper and my stationery got all covered with crystals. I had to redo it and I just wasted a whole 15-20 minutes! My head was blank except for strings of curse words. In the end I still couldn't finish the paper. (Salt analysis was also hell)
I now pray that when the AS results come out, Cambridge will offer me an 'A' for my Chemistry practical. But I know it's close to impossible since I've done a poor job on it. Ah well, I just wanna get this paper over and done with. It's been a bother for two years of my life!
