<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, July 28, 2010
7:03 PM

Staying at home for so many days with less Twitter and Facebook has really made me antisocial. This happens to me ALL THE TIME. Is it just me or does that happen to everyone else? Still, it's good to see the friends again I guess. Problem is everyone is talking about studying, exams, studying, exams, studying, exams. I am not interested! At home I'm already forced to think of those two. If I have to talk about it at school I'd rather think about it at home!

Actually I'm really not that hardworking at home. Blame the Internet! The Wi-Fi! The laptop! It will take the entire nation to stop my hands from touching the keyboard. But still, can you really just play and be carefree? No you can't. Now everything you do, you need to consider the God damn consequences. It's like in those cartoons, where you're in sort of a dilemma, then 'POOF' - the two little devil and angel appear on the shoulders, then they get into this fight and you really don't know who to listen to. Looking at these past few days, I've been listening to the devil a lot.

Anyway I just had my first paper today, GP 1. I wrote about the burden of health care. I guess I chose it because I read something almost similar this morning. I felt really good about it at first. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being really confident, I'd say a good 8. As I kept writing the 8 slowly became a 7... then a 6... then a 5... As I finished I remembered Mrs. Kamini specifically asked us not to attempt 'Health & Medicine' topics unless we're very sure about it. There, my confidence level is now probably at 4 or 3. Amazing!

Urgh... I am so tired of studying :(

On the pretty side, new episode of Pretty Little Liars today!! I am so hooked onto the show. It's so captivating! Happy studying!