Friday, July 23, 2010
11:28 AM
It's only 9 AM but I might have used up all my energy for the day.
I woke up at 4.45 AM to bake. I made egg tarts. I have such high expectations for it since the recipe looked easy. I was wrong. My egg tarts turned out looking and tasting horrible. Don't get me wrong, it's edible and all, but the taste wasn't what I expected. My parents were very supportive... I guess. They said it was good but I doubt it. They were probably just afraid to hurt my feelings. All in all, it was an epic fail and I'm very disappointed. Here I was, thinking baking was a piece of cake (no pun intended)... The apple pie was even easier to make! Egg tarts are so tricky... I'll post the pictures up later.
Anyway, I watched the first episode of Pretty Little Liars last night. It was okay I guess. It didn't get me hooked onto the show as much as the pilot of Glee did.
I'm now having mee goreng plus my daily dose of Lipton tea while watching The Last Song. Enjoying my morning...
Later, peeps.
