Thursday, July 22, 2010
7:48 PM
Qualifying exams start next week and I'm kinda looking forward to it. You know what they say - there's always a bright side to everything! I dedicate this to whoever has asked me "What am I gonna do?!"/ "How are you going to study?"/ "Have you started studying?!"/ "Aren't you scared?!" over the last few days.
1. No boring lectures.
2. No homework.
3. Earliest exam is at 8 AM. (Better than normal class registration time - 7.30 AM)
4. Days off in between exams. Probably spent at home studying, but still, would you rather be at home or school?
5. The ladies - more breathing time for our hair! You know what I mean?
6. Exams take place in the hall. Therefore, we save ourselves energy from climbing Bukit SMSA. Personally I prefer the hall than the classrooms because it's more spacious, cleaner and brighter.
7. No assemblies.
8. A chance to laugh at your younger siblings who need to go to school everyday.
9. Last major SMSA exam.
10. At LEAST 4 days off after the exams!
The only downside would be that we need to study and probably get really stressed out. Everything's gonna be fine! Chill and relax! Anxiety doesn't help much. :)
