<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, July 14, 2010
1:35 AM

My brother probably made his greatest contribution to the family today. For as long as I can remember, that is.

For the past few days, our Internet connection had been crazy and down for nearly the entire day. It was really frustrating, and my brother took the initiative to send TelBru an email, telling them about our situation. I have no idea what he wrote but the people at TelBru were kind enough to respond (just within a few days) by calling my brother today. Then the next moment they were at our doorstep. I left my brother to deal with the technician on his own (since he started it) and we ended up with a new modem. Apparently our old modem was way too antique to function well.

Well, now we have a slightly faster and more stable Internet connection, thanks to my brother! I couldn't have done what he did at 16 years old. I have really bad people skills, especially with strangers. I wouldn't even have the guts to deal with the entire thing alone. So yeah, I'm kinda proud of and grateful for him. But I'm sure tomorrow he will return to his usual obnoxious self again.