Tuesday, June 8, 2010
2:06 AM
I planned to upload a picture of my workspace when I get the new blinds, but mum and dad couldn't find nice ones. So it's still... in the plans.
I'm getting tired of studying. Seems like it will never end. I'm liking this new workspace though. I like how I can still listen to music without using the headphones when everyone's asleep (like now). I like how I am able to stay up later than I used to because my bed is not within my sight (and not within collapsing distance). Going to bed past midnight has been giving me headaches though, so I need to get rid of it. Need to get back to sleeping early.
The new aunty came today. Surprisingly I've been enjoying doing the chores these past few days. It's not really that difficult to cook rice... or collect the laundry... or fold the clothes... or wash the dishes... Or maybe I'm so tired of studying that I'm willing to enjoy doing the chores. Yeah, most likely.
Alright, I'm hitting the hay now. I'm excited for tomorrow. You'll see. And the day after tomorrow - Glee season finale. And the day after the day after tomorrow - end of my AS exams (never know the day will actually arrive... or maybe it won't?)
Goodnight!
PS. I'll try to update my robo.to everyday. I know how annoying it can be to watch the same thing over and over again.
