Wednesday, June 9, 2010
12:25 AM
Physics paper 2 tomorrow. Don't know what to expect and don't know how I feel about it. I'm going to bed early cause I really wanna get rid of this headache by tomorrow morning.
I miss my aunty. I found my lost pyjama just now and saw that she helped me to mend the holes (sniff sniff). And I'm kind of lazy to explain about stuff to the new one. She's kind of interesting though. She talks a lot and is very eager to do everything, so it's good. Just today I found out that before coming here she was working for Wu-Chun's family in Bandar. I think she's very proud of it. She told me that Wu-Chun is "very very good".
Nothing much, just posting up pictures of some of my favourite apps on my iPod. These are good recommendations for you future iPhone 4 owners (cough cough). I feel so sorry for people who just got their 3GS recently i.e. my mum and dad. They should have listened to me. :D
The iPhone 4 selling points for me: sexy hardware, retina display and HD video recording.

Awaken app with the gorgeous flip clock. Who needs to get a real clock? (By the way, that's my DIY paper clip stand right there)


Star Walk app. Educational astronomy app that I have yet to figure out how to use. In the meantime I'm just enjoying watching the beautiful stars with it. I could stare at it for the whole day.
Guitar Hero also just came out!
