<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, June 25, 2010
12:59 AM

Just finished watching another movie - 'It's Complicated' - starring Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin. It's pretty good but I don't quite get the ending.

The weekdays felt like they just swooshed by. Unbelievable. It feels like only Tuesday today. But I am thankful today's a Thursday and tomorrow's a Friday. Everything is finally slowing down for the day and I can do whatever I haven't been able to do all week.

My bedtime has been past 12 AM for three consecutive days and I am exhausted. Worn out. After arriving at home - earliest 2.30 PM, latest 4.15 PM - I get out of the uniform and into something more comfy, put back the clean dishes into the cupboard, collect and fold the laundry, then later in the evening, I cook rice. After dinner I help out with the dishes. In between those are just short periods of time that I didn't want to fit my homework in. I don't like interrupting or stopping the homework halfway. So homework time is usually after my shower, which is after dinner. By that time it's usually 8 or 9 PM already. So what do I do during those short periods of time? Exercising mostly. Or just reading my book (I finished 'The Book of Tomorrow' yesterday. Nice read. I underestimated Cecelia Ahern.). Yesterday was playing Wii Sports with my bro and sis. We played Wii boxing and today my arms hurt. Today I played more again, so I'm dreading the numb and pain in my biceps tomorrow morning when I wake up.

So that's what I do everyday now. And that practically leaves me no time to do what I want. I can't even spare the time to daydream at home. I love daydreaming. Just looking out of the window, spacing out and sometimes thinking stuff. But I don't have the leisure to do it anymore. I feel numb. Like I'm a robot, just chasing time and doing the same things everyday. Is this what is in store for me next year? When I get to uni?

Things are better when I don't get any homework, like yesterday. I spent all my extra time reading my book. It was good. Today I don't get any homework either, which is great. Tomorrow is a Friday and I am determined to wake up early. I want to spend every minute of the day doing things. Productive things. Besides, how many Fridays do I get in a week? We're going to have Physics class next Friday, so it's all the more important that I spend tomorrow wisely... Or should I just settle my sleep debts tomorrow? Hmm what to do what to do.