Thursday, June 3, 2010
11:46 PM
Couldn't remember what time I fell asleep last night, but I assume I slept for about 10 hours. That explains the headache I've been having all day. My body cannot function well with insufficient sleep. It can't function when it has too much sleep either. My right amount of sleep is about 6-7 hours. Will stick to that for the next two weeks (holidays).
Today I cleaned the store room and organized a new workspace for myself. It's really neat and it's great now that I have a place to call my own. However there's still one problem. The blinds are mostly broken in the room. When the sun is up, it's fine. But when the sun goes down and when I switch on the lights, everyone who passes by the house can definitely see me inside, doing whatever I'm doing. So basically, it's creepy. Right now I can't do a single thing without feeling that someone is looking at me from the outside. So I can't concentrate on my studying yet. Hopefully mum and dad will get the new blinds/curtains for me by tomorrow.
Even though I didn't manage to study today, it's still a productive day for me. Glad to have had the motivation and determination to clean up the store room for myself. Yay me!
Hitting the sack early cause the headache is killing me! (And because this room feels creepy)
