<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, June 12, 2010
12:18 AM

If you don't know who Manny is, Google "Handy Manny". He's this Playhouse Disney character who fixes broken things with his tools. I like to DIY things and make something out of waste materials. So today I fixed the broken blinds because I'm pretty sure I'm not getting new ones anytime soon.


The product of some card paper and sticky tape. Also willpower and some creativity. :D

So here's my workspace.



My wonderful eMacjukebox at the far left. World Cup poster on the wall.

Today was very unproductive for me. I didn't keep to my words. I slept late and woke up late (missed the beautiful morning). I didn't jog. Instead I'm just meddling around with my camera cause I found dad's old tripod stand! So many hidden treasures in this room. And I watched Valentine's Day. Anne Hathaway and Ashton Kutcher were my favourites in the movie. I didn't like Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift though. Their storyline was very limited and their characters were not likeable. It's like they were just put into the movie to get more people to watch it.



Another one of my favourite apps - TabToolkit. Plays guitar pro tabs and lets me take my guitar tabs on-the-go.


And the official 2010 FIFA World Cup app! Must-have app and it's free, so no jailbreaking needed.