Thursday, June 10, 2010
10:23 PM
Exams are finally over! Finally... *tears of joy* More exams are coming after the holidays but who cares! We all deserve a short break after so many freaking months of hard work!
I will try my best to spend this holiday wisely. I'm planning to continue reading, improve my guitar playing, improve my photograph taking, and getting back on the treadmill. I need to get out of this house too. I'm starting to feel like a caveman. I can't remember the last time I went to Bandar or Miri. Probably months ago. And I finally have the time to catch up with my movies and TV shows. I miss the Big Bang Theory. I'm planning to have a super Harry Potter movie marathon. I've got all the six movies downloaded and I'm ready to go. Or maybe a Glee marathon!
Last night I was about to go to bed at 11.30 PM, but then wanted to have a peek at the WWDC keynote, so my hand "slipped" and I ended up sleeping at 1.30 AM. Instead of having a peek, I ended up watching the entire thing. It was nice! I love it. It's by far the best keynote presentation I've seen Steve Jobs done. It's funny and the audience was very enthusiastic.
Here's the video of the new FaceTime feature on the iPhone. I love it because it's very heartwarming. This is what Steve Jobs said after showing the video: "This is one of those moments that reminds us why we do what we do."
I like this line too: "Apple is not only about technology. It's the marriage of that and the liberal arts."
Go Apple! Go Steve Jobs!
