Monday, June 28, 2010
8:30 PM
Didn't have time and didn't know what to blog about, but here I am to post a short one today.
So it's Monday again, which means two hours of Physics afternoon class, which means sitting on the freaking hard wooden stool for two hours, which means a pain in the ass, literally. So you can tell how well my afternoon went.
Anyway yesterday was fun. I didn't go out, but I got to sleep in and enjoyed the day at home with my family. We ate a lot of beef yesterday. For brunch we had glorious homemade burgers by my dad. It's burger bun + mayonnaise + beef patty + lettuce + cheese + BBQ sauce + burger bun. It's gorgeous, but I forgot to take a picture of it.
This is our dinner. Beef steak and potato salad by dad, some broccoli and mushroom cream soup by mum. Very delicious, but I don't think I wanna have beef again anytime soon. LOL

Till next time! Let's pray for Spain tomorrow! And Japan! Go Asians!
PS. Hello to Nicole Tee!
