<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, May 22, 2010
12:51 AM

Even though Physics class was 4 hours today, it was a lot of fun. I guess we just miss having classes together like we used to back in the secondary school days. Chyi kept talking about the Chemistry practical yesterday and it made me even more nervous about it. Last year I got a B, so this time I'm fighting for an A. But hearing them say how hard the paper was yesterday, I'm really freaked out. Hopefully luck is on my side this time around. And hopefully I'll READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY!

Today's lil sis' 9th birthday. Mum and Dad got her a Dell Inspiron Mini. It's white and beautiful. I hope this means she won't bug me with any of her computer related schoolwork anymore. The downside is we now have one more machine sharing the Internet. Boo!

I'm gonna hit the sack now. So drunken and sleepy after all the chicken wine...