<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, June 1, 2010
12:00 AM

Had Chemistry paper 2 today. On a public holiday. Yeah how lucky. Not really sure how the paper went. It wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. Then again it wasn't as easy as I hoped it would be. I tried my best so I'll let God do the rest. I've kind of lost faith in getting a strong 'A' after the practical paper though. Now I have two papers left for next week. At least I can breathe again for now.

I had a brief bad-morning moment yesterday. I've never minded sharing a room with my brother. I don't care so much about issues of privacy, but when they (bro and sis) stop me from concentrating on my school work, I get really mad. I got so pissed off yesterday morning that I moved all my stuff to the toys room/store room and worked on Chemistry in there. It turned out great. For one, mum and dad mentioned how pitiful I was and promised to get me my own room soon (they've promised this for a thousand times, but it was still nice to hear them say that). Then they proceed to be on my side the entire day, i.e. being cranky towards my bro and sis.

Then I rediscovered the wonderful machine that is the eMac. I've dumped it in the room and let it get attacked by cobwebs and layers and layers of dust. Poor thing. Yesterday I saw it and out of curiosity, took it out, cleaned it up, plugged it in and switched it on to see if it still works. It does. I suddenly recalled the amazing speakers the eMac came with, and quickly plugged in my iPod. I chose a random song to play and melted. Sweet sounds I've forgotten and missed... I've forgotten how crappy laptop speakers are! I got so inspired that I've decided to optimize the machine after the exams. I'm going to tidy it up and bring it back into my room. It will become my "jukebox" and maybe little "TV". The microphone is significantly better than my MacBook's too. I tried recording myself playing the guitar and it doesn't sound crappy at all. Or I might just clean up part of the store room over the holidays. Arrange a studying area of my own in there with all my stuff. Ooo I'm excited already!

My aunty is going back home in four days. I'm going to miss her so much, especially her food. She is a terrific cook! Oh well, looks like I've got to start doing chores again... And I'll overload everyone with my complaints again...

Also got to get back on the treadmill tomorrow! I've gone really out of shape during this exam period. Not that I'm ever in shape, but you know what I mean.

I'm gonna crash early today. I'm exhausted and am having this mild headache. I have also ignored all my homework. Yippee!