<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, May 26, 2010
7:22 PM

I decided to skip school this morning and I couldn't have made a better decision. I managed to read through all the past year papers and scanned through the notes. Apparently reading past year papers is extremely helpful. It gives you an idea of the questions to expect and some of the questions tend to repeat over the years. I think there were about 5 questions in today's paper which were from previous years. And I didn't realize how much stuff I've forgotten until I came across them in the notes. I didn't finish reading all my notes last year and didn't even get to look at the past year papers. That was why I kind of feel like I didn't do well enough. This time I'm more confident about the answers and time management wasn't a problem, fortunately. All in all, I am really thankful! Bio is over!

The biggest paper is tomorrow though. Chemistry practical. Practical I suck at the most. This paper was the reason I signed up for June 2010 AS. In other words, if I screw up tomorrow, everything will be meaningless! POINTLESS! You see how crucial it is for me to not screw it up?! I'm expecting it to be real tough. I'm not expecting to finish the paper in time. I'm going to prepare for the worse. But how?! I haven't started reading yet. I just watched Glee and I still have American Idol at 6. I can't resist these temptations!

I'll try and nap for a bit. I'm having headaches every single day and I think I should have it checked up soon. It might be a tumour...?