<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, May 19, 2010
9:42 PM

Today's Glee episode is full of epic win!

We have Neil Patrick Harris. We have Idina Menzel and Lea Michele singing "I Dreamed a Dream" (Broadway fans rejoice!). We have Kevin McHale dancing.

I love the show so much. Thank you God for Glee!

Next week's episode will feature songs from Lady GaGa and KISS. My God. I'm super stoked! And American Idol finale! Too bad I have Chemistry practical on the next day... I think I should prepare early. I will be way distracted to study.

RA RA AH AH AH ROMA ROMAMA GA GA OOH LA LA WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!


(This is the best one I could find.)