<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, May 23, 2010
4:05 AM

The weather was freezing cold today. It rained cats and dogs at school, and it was super cold in the car when we were on our way home. The weather had me literally shaking. Planned to study a little bit in the afternoon, but ended up falling asleep instead. The weather was too good for sleeping. And that is way I'm still awake at this ungodly hour.

Mum and dad went to school to get my result sheet today. I wasn't worried at all because I thought it would only be a nice little chat with the group tutor. For me it's Mr. Nyiau, so I only expected words of advice and stuff like that. But Mr. Nyiau wasn't there, and God knows how my parents ended up talking with my other subject tutors. They said some things, so I ended up getting schooled (actually just nagging) by my mum right after waking up from my glorious nap. I thought AAAAD was good enough, but apparently not for my mother or tutor (you guys know which subject the D grade is for). I don't blame my mum. If my kid went from position 1 to position 40, I would demand for an explanation!

The problem now is I have no idea when this tutor of mine will get over my mistake. How many times does SHE need to make me feel bad about myself? I'm pretty sure she wrote "Learn from mistakes and move on." on my result sheet. Yes, I am TRYING to move on! But you're not letting me! I'm sure she will say something about it on Monday again...


© neilcreek

Would love to go stargazing one day... Just me, my iPod, and my Pentax. Maybe another photographing buddy. Or my "significant other". :)

Nights.