<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, May 7, 2010
12:46 AM

Kaizen Sushi, Seria, Brunei
I am back to using Flickr for uploading my photos. Thank God for Flickr because Facebook would ruin the picture quality everytime I upload it, no matter in the JPEG or PNG format.

I'm digging this new look. I worked on it the entire afternoon. I'm not usually fond of dark websites but photos look better against a darker background. Yes, that means I'm going to put up more photos here in the future.

A number of people have been asking whether my camera is "good". Honestly I don't know what "good" is yet in the world of photography, but as far as I know, the picture quality is pretty good and low-light photographs are decent enough. With a price tag of only B$800, I have to say it's a good bargain. I love my camera and am glad I chose to step outside the Nikon/Canon box, though I know they're still the top brands around.

I picked up my guitar again and have been improving over the past few days. I'm enjoying it. Now I have to worry about getting too into it and end up buying a new guitar, amplifiers, etc. I want too many things sometimes! I can't control myself! But I definitely need to get myself a capo. I've been learning Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" and my capo had to be made out of a marker pen and a Livestrong wristband. (Free capo, anyone?)

The results of the preliminary exams certainly made everyone really pumped up and motivated to work harder for the AS exams (it's all over my Twitter timeline). Not me though. I still haven't started studying for my Bio paper next week. Will work on it soon. Anyway, I know mid-year exams are also around the corner for the Pre-U1's, so all the best (you know who you are)! Although I hope everyone take some time out of your busy schedules to spend time with your mums this Sunday. Your mum may not be the perfect mum for you, but she loves you and she's the one who brought you into this world. So don't forget, peeps. I have plans already for my gift. It's nothing special, but it's something my mum has been bugging me for forever.

I'm out! Long day ahead!