Tuesday, May 11, 2010
6:51 PM
I haven't been in a good mood since Sunday. There are a lot of things to do and think about lately, and I guess that's the reason why. At school I'm still perfectly normal because I don't have the leisure to think and I try to cover it up. I totally get it now. I meant with Diane. Sometimes she's her perfect normal happy self at school and when I get home and look at her tweets, they are about how bad her mood is. And I never understood how her mood could just change like that. Maybe she's like me - we're just hiding it.
Or maybe it's just me having PMS. I am having a hot mug of Horlicks to ease my stomach cramps as I type. Pretty relaxing, eh? Not really, I have a match against time later. AS Bio is this Friday and I still have a lot of topics to cover. AS doesn't end until the 10th of June... so I can already imagine my miserable life over the next month. Even mum asked why the hell am I still studying yesterday... Crazy life huh.
We finally got back all our preliminary exam papers today. As usual I am disappointed with all of them, especially GP. I really thought I did OK this time, but the fact of the matter is, I screwed up really bad. This is the first time I flunked paper 2, and it's because I didn't keep to the word limit. Should have done reading comprehension instead, because I really suck at data response... but oh well. I tried my best. Mrs. Kamini's "I'm very upset with you!" really killed me though. I don't know how anyone can not feel bad after that. I feel really really bad about myself today.
Oh well, it's just a matter of time before I get over it. Will try to put in more effort for qualifying exams. To those of you who just rolled your eyes at me (lol) and are constantly telling yourself that "I don't care about GP", wake up because you are lying to yourself. Don't go around comparing and asking for people's marks if you "don't care". Ha!
Good luck to all the little Math geeks tomorrow! You can do it!
