Thursday, April 29, 2010
4:48 PM
I'm back to my Apple-nerdy self again lately. I'm playing with my iPod Touch again, using it to plan my timetable, play games and so on. I'm so glad my iPod is jailbroken. There's just more things you can do with it. More apps. I can't stand looking at my parents' nearly empty iPhones. Come on, they're not using such a revolutionary device to its full potential! It's kind of a waste.
My jailbroken iPod Touch homescreen showing the calendar, weather (yes, Brunei's) and my schedule. Much more useful than the original homescreen.If you haven't heard the story about the lost iPhone 4 prototype yet, head over to Gizmodo because it's pretty fascinating! Summary: someone working at Apple lost it at a bar, another person found it, sold it to Gizmodo, Gizmodo teared it up and posted the details online, Apple asked for the iPhone back, the police were also involved. I hope it really is the next iPhone that they're going to announce in June because it looks real good!

Is it too much if I say I want an iPad too right now? It's a good platform for board games! Look how gorgeous it is...

