<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, April 18, 2010
2:36 AM

I had to touch my computer, otherwise I would have fallen asleep again (like every other night when I try to study). Well, exams start next week and I won't be exam-free for another two months, so that sucks. I have no idea how I'm gonna cover all the topics in time for my exams, but for now, I'm gonna stay positive and everything. No pressure.

It's times like these when I'm thankful for things that can put a smile on my face. Things like Glee, of course. I'm so happy it's back. I'm not really jumping up and down about the latest episode, but I'm still glad it's back! I'm looking forward to next week's episode - freaking Madonna episode! It's gonna be epic. The songs have been leaked and I'm loving them already.

I watched the Glee cast on Oprah today and I got so giddy watching them sing live on the show. Those people can really sing! Lea Michele is gorgeousssssss!