Monday, April 19, 2010
3:55 PM
You know how sad your life is when you have to resort to blogging about erasers. Nah, I think it's a pretty cool post. I think you will like it. Or maybe think I'm weird.
I can never finish an eraser. It is either stolen (by my sister), lost, given to someone else (my sister), broken into half, or thrown away (halfway using it I realise that I hate it). I have bought so many erasers in my life and have hated most of them, until I found the Pilot eraser. It cleans off very nicely and the rubber dust sticks together so it's not messy. I love the eraser so much that I am determined to love it with all my heart and use it until its last 'rub'. It's also a lot of fun to play with the rubber dust. So much fun that...

... I stuck all of them together to form a gigantic rubber dust ball (black). Is there a world record for that? This could be a potential winner! The white thing beside it is the eraser. I am so proud of myself... This is such a pathetic post, I know!
Had GP paper 1 today. I didn't have time to read what I wrote so I have no idea how I did. I'm just glad that I managed to finish it.
Anyway, wishing everyone the best of luck!
