<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, March 23, 2010
8:37 PM

I wish I was Bill Gates right now. That way I can easily get myself these sexy cameras.

I don't think I'm going for the GF1 anymore. I still need a DSLR somehow. A compact I will get someday in the future.

Below is a list of cameras I have considered since day one. Most of them are compacts, because they are just so beautiful!

1. Leica D-LUX 4


2. Panasonic Lumix LX3


3. Panasonic Lumix GF1


4. Olympus PEN E-P1


5. Pentax k-x


For now I’m targeting the Pentax k-x. Probably the red or white one. In Japan they offer it in 100 different colours though, which is super cool.




Come to mama~

In the mean time, I guess I’m stuck with dad’s Canon Powershot G5.