Sunday, March 7, 2010
10:48 PM
I've had a good Sunday so far. There was a problem with the belt of our old treadmill, so we got a new machine the other day. Just had a run on it and it was awesome. It's smoother and quieter, and I miss getting drenched in sweat after a good jog. I like to exercise whenever I'm feeling a bit down or frustrated. After exercising your mind tend to be more focussed and clear, so it makes things better. I've also been awake since 5 AM this morning, so I've got all my homework done. Now I can enjoy my Sunday night (very rare).
Went out with a bunch of friends to Ideal on Thursday night to celebrate Maria's 18th birthday. It was one of the best nights I've ever had because we had loads of fun. I bought Maria a cake and stuck a picture of her on it. It was adorable! But best part was the cream fight. I felt so sorry for the Ideal workers and manager though... because the place was a mess.The Pre-U1's have also invaded the school, and now we have traffic jams almost everyday. I'm happy to see my CCMS juniors though. They all look adorable in their tudungs. I hope they can bear with the heat though, it's difficult in the beginning. Scary how one year has passed so quickly. I still remember my orientation session like it was yesterday.
I guess that's all for this post. My life is getting bland... don't get the time to read books or watch movies anymore.
Glad my friends are at school though. They make school a teeny weeny bit better LOL
LOL random much

