<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, March 14, 2010
5:09 PM

Happy 18th birthday to GLOWRIA!

Had a great time at her place last night. Hui and I got her a book: Digital Photography for Dummies. I thought it was a good gift for Gloria since she loves taking photographs. I hope she likes it and makes full use of it. Looking forward to seeing the results during photography club! I got it from Booker when I went to Bandar on Friday. Just realized the books there are pretty up-to-date. The shop was full of books, it was quiet and the shopkeepers do not follow you around. That's the best part of it. They just stayed at the counter and let you do your own thing.

School's gonna be out in a few more days. How lucky for the Pre-U Ones!