<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, March 13, 2010
9:35 PM


Went to Bandar with my dad yesterday. Had a great time shopping and wandering around alone, but eventually it got really boring. Got to watch Alice in Wonderland, and it was the first time I was thankful for not having company. The afternoon shows were all out of seats, so I asked for the 5.30 PM screening. 3/4 of the seats were taken, except the front rows. But there was a single seat left at the last row so I took that one. It wasn't as nice as sitting in the middle of the cinema though... because I could see the lights at the entrance from the corner of my eye and I could see whoever is using his/her mobile phone. So distracting. Then there was this person who kept telling her companion about the story...( Yes, you know the story, you read the book, we get it! Shut up and let the others watch it!)

All in all, I thought the movie was nice. Not as great as I expected it to be, but it's still nice. I'm just not crazy about it. The problem is probably the story... the graphics, on the other hand, was amazing though. So overall, it's worth a watch.

Have to head to Gloria's birthday party now. Ciao!