<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, March 25, 2010
3:18 AM

I can't describe my feeling after watching "Adam". It's a mixture of warmth, compassion, heartbreak... I'm at a loss for words. The film centers around Adam, who has Asperger's syndrome (look it up on Wikipedia), and his new neighbour. They showed how he coped with his illness, how he fell in love, etc. The story is simply amazing and moving, and I have to applaud Hugh Dancy for playing Adam so well. It was very great acting. That's what I love about indie films. They're not too fancy. They always tell incredible stories. They're simple, artsy, unique. They always involve great acting, and the music choices are tasteful.

The end.

Oh yeah, Adam's also an astronomy junkie. Über cool.