<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, January 7, 2010
8:33 PM

Thank God! It's Friday tomorrow! Finally a chance to breathe again! There has been practically an avalanche of homework, and we've already got a Physics test scheduled for next week. Someone tell me what's happening!

I'm excited about having a short break because I have some catching up to do with my TV shows — Family Guy and Modern Family. Oh yeah, everyone should watch Modern Family. It's very funny and it's a really good show. And Season 9 of American Idol premieres next week! I'm stoked to see Ellen DeGeneres as the new judge. Glee is also coming to Star World at the end of the month so that's really cool. Speaking of Glee, they won Favourite New TV Comedy at the People's Choice Awards today! That's something I'm pretty proud of because I voted for them! One of the many things I love about Glee is the fact that it never fails to make me happy.

Let me present you the best Glee moment of all time — the glee kids performing Don't Stop Believin'. This gave me goosebumps and is the reason I fell in love with Glee! Don't Stop Believin' is now one of my favourite songs of all time. A pretty good song for when you need some motivation.

YouTube link (poo, embedding is disabled)