Warning: Horrible pictures below. Please eat before reading. To the faint hearted, do not scroll beyond the picture of the red eggs :)
I can't remember the last time I was this scared. Well, yesterday marked the sixth day since I've put on my corn plaster, but I decided to only 'remove' it today. Another day of treatment wouldn't hurt. Before having my shower, I tried to just peel off the red coloured dead skin, hoping the whole corn would just pop out of my palm and then the world would be peaceful again. It wasn't easy. I can't remember being this nervous. I'm scared of feeling pain, that's the problem. After probably five to ten minutes of hesitation, I made my first move, only to reveal a white corn underneath the red skin. I screamed out of disgust and my dad ran into my room. He suggested asking my Canadian uncle to help me cut it off because he's done it before.

I took my shower (finally with both bare hands — the corn doesn't hurt anymore), had dinner with the other relatives, and then came the "corn removal" session. My uncle got a pair of scissors, some antiseptic cream, and began to trim off little pieces of my corn (mainly the black spots, I think those are the 'roots'). I didn't want to give him my hand, and my cousin had to hold my head so that I couldn't look at what he's doing to the corn. I kept screaming "OUCH OUCH OUCH", "ARGHHHHHHHH" and "NOOOOOOOO". All my little cousins were in the room, laughing and enjoying the little freak show. They even got the whole thing on a video cam. I saw the video, and it was hilarious. My corn is still not completely removed though, the white skin is still there. The problem is it gets really painful deeper into the skin, so no more cutting those skin. I still need to put on the corn plaster for a few more days, then hopefully the remaining corn can be completely removed. My dad will have to do the job though, my Canadian cousins are going back home tomorrow. I will miss them a lot. They've been so much fun to my holidays.
This morning the entire Lei family went to Jolene restaurant to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. It was tons of fun. I'm too lazy to elaborate right now. School's tomorrow and I'm not really in the mood. I hate wearing the uniform. Oh well, I guess I'll see some of you guys tomorrow.
PS. Tell me how much you love these pictures of my corn :D And you know, you can click them to take a closer look at it! Just saying...