<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, December 10, 2009
9:31 PM

The Fall finale of Glee aired today, and I will only get the next episode in April. How tragic is that? April still seems so far far away.

You know when it comes to spoilers, I'm a sucker for it. I spent the past whole week basically just reading spoilers from here and there, and I ended up pretty much knowing the whole story of the episode even before it was aired in the US. Terrible? A bit. But the episode still kept me on the edge of my seat and had me almost burst into tears. There's something about a group of kids singing at the top of their lungs on stage, raising their hands together, giving their all, while their teacher tears up and the whole crowd cheers on that tugs at your heartstrings. Plus you're talking about a cast who can really sing their face off (I've been using this phrase quite a lot). You're talking about some people who have been on American Idol and Broadway stages here. Oh God do I sound like a crazy fangirl? Yes I do right? Oh dear... anyway, just wanna say how amazing the work these people have done to wrap up half of the season. The ending couldn't be more great. Ryan Murphy is a genius!

I can see myself rewatching the whole season over and over again over the following days. It's scary to see what this show has done to me. I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a TV show before. And have I mentioned this show has the best cast ever? Even the super villain of the show happens to be one of my favourites. The characters have the wittiest and funniest lines ever.


I suppose this crazy obsession will die out soon. If it wasn't for school, A Levels and American Idol (yay) next year, I don't know how I'm going to survive until April.

I admit I'm not one of the most enthusiastic bloggers and my blog does look like a complete mess right now, but I think I might spend some time to clean it up and make it new again. Soon.