Saturday, December 5, 2009
3:30 PM
Mmm, just finished lunch - pizza from Pizza Hut. What's with the pizza nowadays? Can't they keep it simple and classic? The one I just had had sausages around the pizza instead of just the bread. It doesn't even look like a pizza anymore. It looks like a sunflower.
Anyway, I've become a full time potato couch over the week, hence the lack of motivation to blog. Though I've managed to clean up the post-exam mess in my room, and also finish up another Nicholas Sparks book. But most of the time I'm on the bed, headphones cupping my ears and my laptop working as my TV.
So what have I been watching? For one, I finally watched UP, which is amazing by the way. But I still think Wall-E is the best Pixar film yet. The others are the Big Bang Theory (have been great since season one), Gossip Girl (gorgeous cast, but season three is getting boring), the Vampire Diaries (gorgeous cast and great series), and Glee (effing amazing, it's so my type of show).
You might roll your eyes at Vampire Diaries - yeah I know, what's up with all the hype about vampires right - and believe me, I was skeptical about the show at first. But the show was doing pretty well so I thought I might give it a try (I don't have anything better to do anyway). And I loved it. The Vampire Diaries made Twilight look like a Disney franchise. The show is so scary it always scared the crap out of me. If you know me, you'd know horror stuff and I don't go together. But there's something about the show that kept me watching all the way to the last episode. Other than romance and vampires, there's also a bit of witchcraft and the supernatural, so it's good.
And Glee! Oh God, I think I'm OBSESSED with the show. It's like a funnier and more mature High School Musical show. The music is great and the cast can sing their face off. Another thing I like about the show is the diversity of characters. The bottom line: BEST. SHOW. EVER.
See how obsessed I am.

My cousins from Canada are coming back in a few weeks. I'm so excited! We're going to spend Christmas together! I loveeeeee Christmas. The atmosphere, the presents, the food and the music!
