Sunday, December 20, 2009
8:01 PM
It's dark and cold today. Overall, gloomy. I'm having lots of tea today. I had Lipton tea in the morning (one of my favourite drinks of all time), and now I'm helping myself with some herbal tea as I type. Perfect for the weather.
Why the hell am I here blogging? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm bored. Nobody is at home, except for the maids, my brother and I. That would be really nice if it wasn't for the depressing weather, the lack of entertainment and the fact that the others are having fun at Bandar. No, scratch that, it's not the weather. I love the cold at this time of the year - Christmas time. It would be pouring snowflakes and not water, if Borneo Island would just move towards the North or South. Just like the moving of the tectonic plates in 2012. That would be... interesting. It's not the lack of entertainment either. I still have tons of movies and TV shows to watch, but I'm just tired of wasting my time on those. Every day spent with the headphones over my ears feels like another step towards being deaf. I wanted to do something else, I wanted to get the hell out of my room, out of the house. I'm just pissed at myself for not being able to wake up early, and nobody bothered to maybe slap me in the face while I was asleep to offer a trip to Bandar. How nice.
It's times like this when I wish I could drive. But where to? Anywhere near is too boring. Anyway, I ended up just daydreaming and listening to music. Then I gave up and dived into "The Time Traveler's Wife". You know what, it's not really that bad after all. I'm starting to get hooked onto the story.
I could really use a bike ride right now. I miss my bike. Did I ever blog about it? I got the tyre busted a few months ago. I'm an ass.
