<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, December 28, 2009
3:15 AM

There are times when I wish I had my own bedroom, and there are times when I wish everyone around me would just vanish into thin air. Both happen when I'm watching a movie and then comes the tearjerking moment... and then I realize I can't cry. I'm not comfortable with crying in front of other people — heck, who is?

I just finished watching My Sister's Keeper. I haven't gotten or read the book, but I heard the film is a bit different from the book, story line-wise. Either way, I can tell you that the movie is full of tearjerking moments, from the beginning to the end. Other than the fact that my brother was in front of my face the whole time, my sis and dad were frequent visitors to our room, hence I had to restrain any tears from falling. It was such a torture, I mean, it was a really really good movie to bawl your eyes out to. That aside, I genuinely thought the movie was great, although I think I would have thought differently had I read the book beforehand. Other than appearances from A-list stars like Cameron Diaz (she's amazing) and Alec Baldwin, I thought the child/teen actors/actresses had some serious and brilliant acting going on.

The next time I get to be alone, I'll make sure I watch this movie again. Just so I can unleash everything!


EDIT:
I also saw (500) Days of Summer yesterday. I love it, and I thought the movie was cute and artsy. I find the main character, Tom Hansen, pretty attractive — a greeting card writer (interesting), good taste in music and an architecture enthusiast. Watching Elf and (500) Days of Summer has made me a fan of Zooey Deschanel too. She's incredibly talented.