Friday, January 1, 2010
2:59 AM
Alright folks, I hope you're having fun celebrating with loved ones right now, but I've got less than 30 minutes to write this post. So here we go!
Yesterday was definitely a fun day. Woke up at 6.30 in the morning, probably the earliest in my entire holiday, to have breakfast with some people at Moi Nam. It was enjoyable, really. We talked about anything and everything. We actually stayed at Moi Nam from 8 AM to 12 PM (longest breakfast ever). At around 5.30 PM, Teng came to pick me up (to her birthday party at Sutera Biru). It was sort of embarrassing and unlucky for me. When she arrived, I just got out of the shower, so I had to blow my hair frantically and scramble around the house for this and that. I went in the car barefooted and I forgot to put on my corn plaster. LOL a lesson learnt indeed. Anyway, I love the gift I made for Teng, and I hope she does too. The party was fun — it's always nice to catch up with friends, especially with people who have been going M.I.A for ever (cough, Yu Ting, cough).
Tonight I had a barbecue session with the entire Lei family. It was great. I don't really have any special feelings about the new year. I don't have high hopes for 2010, and I don't really feel like leaving 2009. It feels like I'm not ready and I need a closure of some sort. As for new year resolutions, I don't really count on them much so... I just hope 2010 will be a better year than 2009 in many ways, and that I become a much more mature and better person... Minimise any irresponsible and regrettable actions of mine... Start everything early... Treat others better... Live a healthier life... Read and learn more things...
Oh shit 5 minutes left...
I hope you guys — oh, the fireworks are going off! And I think someone just set off a suicide bomb. It's so loud it triggered my dad's magic bus' alarm...
Okay, I hope you guys have a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy 18th birthday, Teng!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
SHIT 11.59 PM!
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRR
