<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, December 19, 2009
10:59 PM

I really like how this new layout turned out. It's simple and clean, at least that's what I think. That said, I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to get my ass up here to meddle with HTML codes. Also got my ass kicked for not updating when I went out for dinners.

I was actually going to dump Blogger and use Tumblr/WordPress instead, but WordPress seems to require a lot of learning and Tumblr sites always take ages to load. There's also the problem of moving my old posts to the new blog. Too many memories, and too much time spent on typing each post word by word to just dump everything and move on. I can't do it. So I decided to stick with Blogger.

It turns out it isn't hard at all to survive without Glee (Glee received the most nominations for a TV show in the next Golden Globe awards!). Researching on Lea Michele (lead actress of Glee, and my favourite) led me to Spring Awakening, a Broadway musical that won 8 Tony Awards. Apparently she was the lead actress in the musical, and I managed to watch a bootleg of the show on the internet. I have to say I was very surprised. I love the music, and the story is dark, moving, touching and really sad. That led me to discovering a whole lot of interesting Broadway musicals. I watched another one, which is Wicked. It was amazing and I can't believe what I've been missing all this time. Unfortunately those two were the only musicals I could find. I hope someday I can go to the US to watch a Broadway musical in New York. That would be great.

I've also watched another wonderful show called Pushing Daisies. It's cute, quirky, magical and fairytale-ish. It's about this pie maker who can bring the dead back to life. It's so special you cannot find another show like it. It's too bad that they got cancelled at the 2nd season though (due to low ratings).

I've also been doing a bit of reading. "Do polar bears get lonely?" and "The Time Traveler's Wife". These are the two books. Though the reading speed is really really slow. I'm getting bored with "The Time Traveler's Wife" because the story is too special. Oh the irony.

Anyway, my cousins from Canada are back yesterday. About time to get the Christmas tree out. I can't wait for the presents already.

Going back to school is the last thing I wanna do. I'm so sad the holidays are almost over.

PS. Listening to Alicia Keys' latest album. It's pretty good.