<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, December 27, 2009
10:55 PM

Had too much food in a day. For lunch, I went out to Kaizen with the whole family (including all my relatives). We had a huge feast, I think we literally ordered the entire menu. By the time we finished, my stomach was about to explode. In the afternoon we made turkey pies (pie crust by me), Japanese cheese cake and cupcakes. I just ate some and I felt like puking already... I think I'm gonna die from eating too much...

PS. I think the pie crust goes better with sweet treats. Not really digging the turkey pie... maybe because of too much food earlier...