Wednesday, December 30, 2009
1:09 AM
Not the yellow and edible one, but the THING on my hand, the thick lump of dead skin. I just learnt a few days ago it's called a corn. Funny name, if you ask me. Well, my aunt and uncle from Canada got me this special plaster I have to put on to remove the corn. I have to put it on for six days! Today is just the second day and it's killing me already! I have to try my best to keep the plaster dry, I can't close my palm and I have to shower with only one hand (go try it, it's torture). After the sixth day I'm supposed to cut off the corn, but I don't think I will have the guts to do it. I know it's going to be painful (the corn hurts now). Oh corn, you bring so much trouble into my life...

