Saturday, December 26, 2009
3:07 AM
Great great great Christmas this year. A lot of people (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa) were in the house, and you know what people say — the more, the merrier. Fortunately that also means more presents this year!
The night started off with a huge Christmas dinner. There were 13 dishes altogether — two turkeys, different kinds of stuffing and gravy, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, salads, garlic toasts, satays (just because it's Friday), etc. The staple drink was Bundaberg's root beer, and we had Christmas chocolates after dinner. Next was the moment most of us had been waiting for the whole day — the opening of presents. Everyone took turns to open their gifts while several cameramen filmed the moment with their video cameras. It was a lot of fun, and the night ended with playing with firecrackers.
At this point, I'm pretty tired from all the activities of the day (as you can tell from the not-so-lively description of my day). I'm one of the millions of happy people in the world today though, because I love all of my gifts. Other than the inevitable mountain of chocolates (tons of Toblerones, Kit Kats and Hershey Kisses), I got two mugs (a Starbucks mug, finally! And another really artsy cup), a personalised Christmas stocking (with my picture on it), Stephenie Meyer's "The Host" (Sin Nii told me it's really good, so I'm stoked) and a Nike messenger bag (from mum and dad).I hope everyone have had a wonderful Christmas! I sure have :)

