<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, November 24, 2009
8:09 PM

Today is a day worth remembering with a blog post.

My mobile phone (and Teng's XD) got confiscated today. Long story, so I'm not gonna elaborate. I could go on and on and on and on, giving you 2953 reasons why we totally did not deserve it. Just our luck...

Anyway, school was pretty fun today. The school has got a lot of talented people, and it is pretty "open" to new and creative things, unlike my previous school. However, I have to say all these activities and events are killing me. While typing this I feel very exhausted and sleepy.

Until next time.

PS.
To whom it may concern,

I hope you take good care of my mobile phone. I pray that you're not taking it back home with you because I just realised I forgot to put it on silent mode. But if you do, remember that I've set my alarm clock to go off at 5 AM. I hope you don't get annoyed by The Tokens' "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". It's my alarm clock song so it's supposed to be annoying.

Good luck!