<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, November 20, 2009
11:48 PM

Yeah I know, but don't worry, exams are officially over today and after a couple of days I will be completely tudung-free for the next 30 days or so.

The papers were not easy at all, and I'm pretty certain I have to retake the exams again next year, which sucks. But oh well...

Anyway, it's the holidays! And that means tons and tons of TV shows and movies for me!
I've been stocking up like crazy while I was studying.

Some of my stock:



Will post a longer one when I feel like it.

Magical Moment Customized Desktop #2 Customized Desktop #1