Friday, October 2, 2009
1:42 AM
About time I update this space.
Nothing much happening these days, except for school - which happened to be extremely exhausting - and homework. Today was fun though cause it's Matt's birthday, they brought cake and really cool gifts to school. But other than that, nothing much. In that case, I think I'll just post some of the cool stuff that I'm currently into. Good?
A few days ago, I think I got knocked on the head by a meteor, because I went to look for new Chinese albums to listen to, something I don't usually do. Because of that, I realised that a lot of my favourite artists have released their new albums, and the next thing I know, I have tons of albums added to my iTunes. The one I was most excited about was David Tao's "Opus 69", because it's been 3 years since his last album! After listening to the second track, my jaw was literally on the floor because I had forgotten how good he was... the album is nothing like his previous ones and it is so rich... musically. I'm not a professional, but that's what I think! I've been playing the entire album on repeat, I love it that much.
Eason Chan has another new album and needless to say, it is nice. Tanya and Sodagreen's too. That's pretty much all my favourite Chinese singers... add in Lee Hom, Khalil Fong, Yoga Lin, S.H.E (too obvious)... I really don't know many Chinese singers and I don't care about the new ones (because usually they are just a bunch of good-looking young people), unless they are really really good (get nominated in the Golden Melody Awards or something). And you know how the older groups (like our parents) are just stuck at listening to the oldies? I kind of know why now. Probably like me, they don't accept newcomers, so they end up listening to the same singers while they continue to age. I can now see myself listening to S.H.E in 20 years' time and being laughed at by my kids, while they listen to the future pop music... No...

I've been using some really cool apps too. One of them is the F1 Timing App, it lets you watch an F1 race live on your iPod/iPhone, so it's really cool. You should have seen my dad's face green with envy LOL Another one is myStarbucks, which lets you save your favourite drink and food and stuff, pretty cool too. Lastly is CNN's new app! It's so beautifully designed, I'm thinking it's the best news app. It's currently #1 on iTunes so you can see how nice it is...
I've also added a few random photos edited with CameraBag.
It's getting late and I think I need to go to bed!
Till next time!

