Wednesday, September 16, 2009
2:29 PM
Last last last night, I had the most epic and wildest dream ever. I can only recall some parts of it, but I remember how ridiculous it was.
A bunch of people and I were at this high tech school at night. We were about to go home after lessons when a troop of terrorists arrived at the school. The troop was led by Dane Cook, my favourite comedian. The terrorists remained at ground level while we stayed on the third floor, when they started to fire cannonballs and attack whoever they saw. I just remember being told that a lot of people died and then there were a lot of crying going on, especially with Sheau Hui LOL There was a Korean star who also got killed and then the fans, Matt and Syee Chee, started bawling their eyes out LOL... I also remember seeing Maria, Xing Rong and Fu but I forgot what they were doing... At some point, Yap's mum appeared and she turned into a superhero. She shrank into the size of a molecule and started to use her superpowers to destroy as many bad guys as possible. In an attempt to escape, I went down and crept carefully... before I got caught. I was trapped in a net, but Yasmin saved me HAHAHA She turned into a non-green and female version of The Hulk and started to rip the nets LOLOLOL In the end, I don't know what happened to the terrorists, but I remember looking desperately for a ride home. Thian Hao, Sheau Hui, Xing Rong and Maria were in a car when they passed by. I yelled at them but was ignored. Then I saw Lee San and Siew Ying in another car, but they just smiled and waved at me LOL Eventually... Mr. Nyiau brought us back home. The end!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was the craziest dream I've ever had! It's like an amazing Hollywood blockbuster movie. I can't stop laughing at the random and weird selection of characters, too funny! I love my dreams!
Wei En and Jia En were also in aunty's car when I was heading back home today. Wei En still remembers me! He's so cute! He even asked where I live and he told me that he lives in Sg. Liang... Then Jia En joined and said, "姐,我跟他一样哦,我也是住在 Sunggai Liang!!"
"Sunggai" Liang! So adorable... makes me miss the kids.

