<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, September 7, 2009
9:31 PM

It's good that we got an extra day off. Things have been pretty rough and I could really use some time off from school to relax. Been spending my late nights watching movies and TV shows, my late afternoons jogging, and my days listening to music and surfing a lot of websites. Last night, we had a farewell party for my cousin (JY's older bro). He's going to further his studies in UK soon. We had an amazing feast - so many good food! I have a photo of it uploaded to Flickr.

Strange, but nowadays I find myself becoming more of an introvert. At school it's a different story, I still talk to everyone and engage myself into conversations and gossips, etc. but at home, I try to keep myself away from people as much as possible. Not my family, but people who can reach me through the phone, MSN, etc. Haven't been getting on MSN lately. Emo much huh...

Anyways, I'm thinking of changing the blog layout some time soon. I got pretty tired of this one already. And we got tons of bricks delivered to our house today. The construction of the store room's going to start soon. Once it's done, the old room will be renovated and... become my room! And probably my sister's too, but it's all good. Ahh maybe I can start designing my room... I want to start working out my Singapore shopping list too. I'm certainly going to get more of my favourite illustrator (几米)'s books. Other than that, anyone suggest some nice books I should get?

Till next time.