Saturday, September 12, 2009
12:03 AM
I'm listening to the saddest song ever right now. Totally irrelevant, but I guess I just like to get overwhelmed by sadness once in a while. I totally just made a playlist with emo Chinese songs and I enjoyed listening to it.
I went to bed early last night and woke up early this morning. I feel great, physically and mentally. And recently my family has been cutting down on junk food, which is good I suppose. I've also been jogging on a daily basis, plus trying to eat healthy. And trust me, you can feel the difference. Whenever I sleep past midnight and wake up in the late morning, I feel terrible. I usually get the headache and then I spend the rest of the day moody. I also tend to experience backaches a lot, but it seems exercising can do the trick. And with all this "living healthy" hype going on in the house, I'm actually thinking of getting a new pair of Nike+ shoes. Why Nike+? Because I wanna try out the Nike + iPod functionality. But I bet the shoes won't come cheap. I'll look around in SG.
I've also finished reading "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers", by Sean Covey. His father is the great Stephen Covey, who wrote "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and also "The 8th Habit". The book simplifies the original 7 habits for younger readers to better understand them. I love this book and I suggest everyone go get it. It's a book with drawings, real stories and great quotes, so don't worry about it being boring. It will help you to better understand yourself, your strengths, weaknesses, etc. and teach you how to handle them. For now, I'm reading the Da Vinci Code. It was one of those books I've never touched. Don't know what took me so long, really. I've read several pages and it's pretty fascinating.
Alright, it's getting late. I would love to continue and talk about all the new things Apple announced this week, but I better not, I have a school to go to tomorrow. But overall, I love the new iTunes 9 and am not so satisfied with the iPod software update. Why? Because it got my iPod un-jailbroken! Now I can't use all the apps I downloaded and it's really a torture. It's like having a billion dollars that you can't spend. Anyway, I will wait for the development team to release the new jailbreaker patiently!
Goodnight! My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to those who were and have been affected by the events of the 9/11 tragedy. And, happy birthday, S.H.E! I'm always a fan :D
