Thursday, August 6, 2009
12:31 AM
While some people are enjoying themselves in China and Japan, we people here in Brunei are suffering from some serious air pollution. The air over here has been rated "unhealthy" and everyday I come home with a headache. The weather is blazing hot!
Moving on, there has been a lot of work from school. Homework and projects, plus the progress test is next week! I will probably go on hiatus for some time.
Nothing much to blog about really. I just felt like I should add a new post tonight.
I'm doing another broadcast tomorrow night. Tune in if you'd love to. It's like my personal radio station, and I'm going to play some songs. It's live, but I won't be talking yet until God knows when.
I'm going to do a bit of reading and then bed!
I'm too sleepy.
Will keep you guys posted.
Much love.
