<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, August 20, 2009
9:45 PM

Aloha! I'm back from the dead! Tons of homework and also test after test to deal with, so that's pretty much why I've been missing in action. At least I finished all of my tests today, so I think I can return to blogging regularly. I hope! There will still be homework everyday, and I still have a GP project and an essay to submit. But no worries, nothing's gonna bring me down! Not even the Physics test today. Ha! It's a very tough one this time. Add that to my lack of preparation, and you know. Also, I didn't get full marks for my Maths test all because of one tiny little negative sign. Never look down on those small symbols, I tell you. And the Maths testpaper was like the first testpaper in months that I had time to check, yet I didn't do that well enough. No use crying over spilt milk though, there's always next time!

I've been doing a lot of stuff lately. Now where do I start... let me just briefly tell you all what I've been doing.

Studying studying studying (not much use anyway lol)
This is my study desk. Look at that gorgeous clock :D


I like studying at bright places.


This is my homework after missing one day of school. Cool right?


Even when there was no current...


Lol pretty sad. That day there wasn't any current for six hours! I cannot imagine being a caveman, really.

And then some time last week I went to Bandar to attend a Best Student Award Ceremony. It's for my O Level results.



I also got these while shopping! The "101 Cool Science Experiments" is a really fun book! I wanna try out their experiments some time.



And yesterday I got the chance to visit a sixth form school in Bandar, it's called the Meragang Sixth Form Centre. The school is very cool, modern and has amazing facilities. It looks like a university + shopping mall and it has elevators! Hello gorgeous!

The school.


The football field is the real deal. The glass structure is a multiple storey student centre. It's something like our SMSA's PS area I guess.


The student centre.


Entrance


Library



Lecture hall




I love the school and the people are really friendly too.

We (my family) also took out our old treadmill and placed it in the living room. To encourage the whole family to become "healthier", Dad bought a TV for the wall. So we now have a mini gym at home lol :D




I also think I'm going to have my own bedroom soon. I'm stoked!
I guess that's all for this post.
I hope I've made it up to you all, especially with the new COOL robo.to. Ha!
Stay tuned for more cool effects.

When should I do another broadcast?